Olivia King Consulting
- Members of the British Psychological Society, the Institute of Equality and Diversity Professionals and the Society of Legal Scholars.
- Experienced in the private, public, voluntary and educational sectors.
- Teaching others to deliver and design effective inclusion, communication and equality training.
- Counter-narrative workshops to address prejudice and bias.
- Advice on monitoring systems that affect equality initiatives.
- Strategy development for sustainable inclusion, improving access to services and developing community services at scale.
Advice, resources and teaching materials from Olivia King have been used by organisations including National Association for Patient Participation, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, NHS Eastbourne, Hailsham, Seaford CCG, NHS Hastings and Rother CCG, Surrey Health CCG, NHS Solent Trust, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS, North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust, Barts Health NHS and Brighton and Hove LGBT+ Switchboard. All teaching materials, workshops and programmes are rigorously impact assessed against equality standards.